Top Best payment Cards in Pakistan
JazzCash offers a personalized visa debit card for its mobile account holders. With this card, the customers can easily conduct online transactions without any trouble. The payment method is secure and convenient. You can order a debit card Only (Rs 599) while clicking on this official Link below Moreover you can download its android application wallet to keep connected every time wherever you go.
Features of JazzCash Debit Card:
- No monthly or annual fee
- Convenient card ordering process through an online portal
- Accepted at over 50,000 Retail and Online Visa Merchants
- Cash withdrawal at over 12,000 ATMs across Pakistan
- Free SMS alerts on every transaction
- Daily withdrawal and shopping limit is Rs. 50,000 (No charges on shopping
The easiest way for debit/credit holders in Pakistan to make payments online is through Easypaisa. EasyPaisa allows any local or international Visa/Mastercard Credit or Debit Cardholder to pay online for any purchase. Card Chargers only 500 PKR
- All existing and new Easypaisa customers can get an Easypaisa Debit Card
- Easypaisa mobile account holders can withdraw cash and check their account balance using Easypaisa Debit Card
- Easypaisa Debit Card can be used at all ATMs (1Link and MNET) across Pakistan
- Easypaisa Debit Card can also be used at thousands of POS enabled merchants across the country
- Users get instant notifications via SMS for all debit card transactions
- The customer’s mobile accounts’ daily and monthly limit is applicable for cash withdrawals through debit card
- No monthly or annual fee applies on Easypaisa Debit Cards
Different banks like MCB, UBL, offers visa debit/credit card to its customers which can be used for making online payments in Pakistan Conveniently.
MCB Lite, a Prepaid Visa Card allows the cardholder to make any online domestic and international payment. There is no monthly or signing up fees attached to the card. Annually the payment of the card is Rs 300.
New account and card start at MCB Lite 0 which has a yearly limit of Rs 200,000 for deposit and withdrawal. It can be upgraded to Lite 1 and Lite 2 for free. Though we don’t know about the charges for foreign currency transactions.
Anybody can own an MCB Lite card but if you have an account in MCB the benefits are more. MCB Lite is one of the best cards in Pakistan for payments because it allows users to receive remittances directly into the mobile wallet. Thus it has its own advantages. For more visit: https://www.mcb.com.pk/personal-product/charges-and-limits
UBL Wiz Card
UBL Wiz Card was the first prepaid card that launched in Pakistan. The cardholder needs to activate it for free for internet usage. Then he/she can start an internet session for PKR 100. When the session duration ends, it can not be used for the internet. It is better this card is used for rare online purchases and not for monthly subscriptions.
UBL also offers a Wiz internet card which is just for internet usage but it is not as good as MCB Lite. So those users who are just looking for a card solely for online payment purposes can purchase this card. The annual limit of the card in Rs 100,000 for the non-biometric verified card and RS 500,000 for the verified ones.
Faysal Bank Mobit Virtual Card
Faysal Bank introduced the Mobit Virtual Card in partnership with MasterCard. The card allows you to make online payments worldwide without any issues. This Virtual card works as a reloadable and/or a one-time usage stored-value, which can be instantly generated by Faysal Bank through Mobit’s Internet Banking.
- PC-Optimization Tools2020.03.15CCleaner Professional 5.50.6911 Free Download
- Ethical-Hacking2020.03.14Top 10 Best Hacking Tools of 2020
- Ethical-Hacking2020.02.18What is Penetration Testing – Introduction
- Cyber-Tech News2020.02.09How to make Online Payments via Debit/Credit Card from Pakistan – Top Best payment Cards in Pakistan